Zoo Corporation (“Zoo”, ”we, ”our” or “us”) handles the personal information of customers in the application
provided by the This Application ("Application") and the services provided by the Company in connection with
the Application (including the Application, " Services") as follows The following is how we handle your
Application, applies to customers using the Service.
If you are under 16 years of age, please be sure to show this policy to your parent or guardian and obtain
their consent before agreeing to it.
1．Customer Consent and Changes to this Policy
Please be sure to read this policy beforehand and agree to the contents of this policy before you start using
this service. If you do not agree to this policy, please uninstall this application immediately and refrain
from using this service.
The Company may change the contents of this policy as it deems necessary. The Company will notify users of
such changes, the content of the Policy after the changes are made, and the effective date of the changes by
posting a notice on the website or by other appropriate means.
2．Collection of Information
Information of your devices
Device ID (ID to identify the device required for push notification, advertisement ID, etc.) is included.
Information for you participate in events and campaigns
Identity-related data (Name, Address, Phone number, Age, Birthday, Gender, e-mail address and so.)
Information to provide user support
This includes contact information (name, email address, etc.), device type, operating system information,
information about activities on the Application or user ID.
Information of Payment
If a third party payment service provider processes your purchase, we may obtain billing and payment
information provided by you to the payment service provider.
3．Purpose of using your information
We will use your information for the following purpose.
- To respond to inquiries from the individual and provide customer support
- To compile questionnaires and create statistical information for analysis.
- For marketing research and analysis
- To provide information on our services and campaigns.
- To contact you if you win or are selected for a prize, and to send you gifts.
- For reference in product development and improvement of our services
- For reference in product development and improvement of our services
- For other operations necessary to provide our services
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Firebase is analytics service provided by Google Inc.
You may opt-out of certain Firebase features through your mobile device settings, such as your device
For more information on what type of information Firebase collects, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web
Unity Analytics is provided by Unity Technologies.
Facebook is provided by Meta Platforms, Inc
We may use third-party Service Providers to show advertisements to you to help support and maintain our
AdMob is provided by Google Inc.
You can opt-out from the AdMob service by following the instructions described by Google:
For more information on how Google uses the collected information, please visit the “How Google uses data when you use
Unity Ads is provided by Unity Technologies.
You can opt-out from Unity Ads service by following the instructions as described by Unity Technologies on their Privacy
Policy page: https://unity3d.com/legal/privacy-policy
MAS is provided by Yodo1.
6. Sharing of Information
We may provide your personal information to a third party only in the following cases.
- When the customer has given prior consent.
- When the disclosure of customer information is requested by a court of law, police authority, or other
- When there is an imminent danger to human life or property, and the information is deemed urgent.
- In addition to the preceding two items, when permitted by law.
7. Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Union (EU) and European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data
protection rights, covered by GDPR. – See more at https://eur-lex.europa.eu/eli/reg/2016/679/oj
We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our
systems, please email us at email@example.com.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- the right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you;
- the right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is
inaccurate or incomplete;
- the right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data;
- the right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal
- the right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a
structured, machine-readable and commonly used format;
- the right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we
rely on your consent to process your personal information;
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. Please note, we
may not able to provide Service without some necessary data.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal
Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area
8. Your Data Protection Rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
If you are a California resident, you are entitled to learn what data we collect about you, ask to delete your
data and not to sell (share) it. To exercise your data protection rights, you can make certain requests and
- What personal information we have about you. If you make this request, we will return to you:
Please note, you are entitled to ask us to provide you with this information up to two times in a rolling
twelve-month period. When you make this request, the information provided may be limited to the personal
information we collected about you in the previous 12 months.
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you.
- The categories of sources from which we collect your personal information.
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling your personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
- A list of categories of personal information that we have sold, along with the category of any other
company we sold it to. If we have not sold your personal information, we will inform you of that fact.
- A list of categories of personal information that we have disclosed for a business purpose, along with
the category of any other company we shared it with.
- To delete your personal information. If you make this request, we will delete the personal information
we hold about you as of the date of your request from our records and direct any service providers to do
the same. In some cases, deletion may be accomplished through de-identification of the information. If you
choose to delete your personal information, you may not be able to use certain functions that require your
personal information to operate.
- To stop selling your personal information. We do not sell your personal information for monetary
consideration. However, under some circumstances, a transfer of personal information to a third party, or
within our family of companies, without monetary consideration may be considered a “sale” under California
Please note, if you ask us to delete or stop selling your data, it may impact your experience with us, and you
may not be able to participate in certain programs or membership services which require the usage of your
personal information to function. But in no circumstances, we will discriminate against you for exercising
To exercise your California data protection rights described above, please send your request(s) by one of the
following email address:
Your data protection rights, described above, are covered by the CCPA, short for the California Consumer
Privacy Act. To find out more, visit the official
California Legislative Information website. The CCPA
took effect on 01/01/2020.
9. Data retention period
Zoo retain your information for as long as needed to provide you services, unless we are required by law to
Requests for the question of personal information, opinions, and other inquiries regarding the handling of
personal information can be sent to the following e-mail address.
Enacted: December 2, 2020.
Revised: November 12, 2021
Revised: March 14, 2022
Revised: May 16, 2022