「Rogue Run (Abyss Tower)」Terms Of Service
These terms of service (“TOS”) is use set forth the terms and conditions of use, precautions for use, and
necessary matters regarding the application ("Service" includes the services provided through the relevant
application and any services incidental thereto.) provided by Zoo Corporation (“Zoo”, “the Company”, ”we”,
1. Definition of terms
For the purposes of this Agreement, the following terms are used.
- "Contents" means any text, audio, music, images, video, software, program, code, or other information.
- "This Contents" means the content that can be accessed through the Service.
- "Paid Service" means the services or contents provided to you for a fee through the Services.
- The term "You" or “Customer” means to the individual or corporation who agrees to these Terms and
2. Agree to the Terms and Conditions
- You must use the Service in accordance with the provisions of this Agreement. You may not use the
unless you have validly and irrevocably agreed to TOS.
If you are a minor, you must obtain the consent of a legal representative such as a person with parental
authority before using the Service. If you use the Service on behalf of a business, the business must also
agree to these Terms before using the Service.
- You shall be deemed to have validly and irrevocably agreed to these Terms by actually using the Service.
3. Changes to TOS
We may change the contents of TOS Use by publishing or notifying the customer in a manner that we deems
appropriate if any of the following applies, and these changes shall apply from the date of the change.
- If the modification of TOS is in the general interest of the customer.
- The change in the TOS does not conflict with the purpose of this Agreement and is reasonable in light of
of the change, the reasonableness of the changed content, the content of the change, and other
4. Provision of the Service
- You shall, at your own expense and responsibility, prepare the necessary personal computer, cell phone,
communication equipment, operation system, communication means, and electric power to use the Service.
- We may, at any time and without prior notice to you, change all or part of the Service, or discontinue
provision of the Service, if we deems it necessary.
- No refunds or other reimbursement will be made for paid services due to cancellation by the customer.
However, this shall not apply when required by law.
5. Advertisement display
We may place advertisements of us or third parties on the Service.
- We grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable right to use the Content provided by
Company for the sole purpose of using the Services.
usage periods, are separately stipulated. Even if "purchase" or "sale" is indicated on the screen of the
Service, intellectual property rights and other rights related to the Contents provided by the Company to
Customer shall not be transferred to the Customer, and the Customer shall be granted only the
- You are prohibited from using (including duplicating, transmitting, reproducing, modifying, etc.) the
Contents beyond the intended use of the Service.
7. Prohibited Items
You shall not do any of the following when using the Service.
- Violate laws and regulations, court judgments, decisions or orders, or legally binding administrative
- Actions that may harm public order or good morals.
- Actions that infringe on the copyrights, trademarks, patents, or other intellectual property rights,
rights, privacy rights, or other legal or contractual rights of us or any third party.
Posting or transmitting excessively violent expressions, sexually explicit expressions, expressions that
to discrimination based on race, nationality, creed, gender, social status, family origin, etc.,
that induce or encourage suicide, self-injury, or drug abuse, or any other expressions that may cause
discomfort to others, including anti-social content.
- Impersonating us or any third party, intentionally causing false information to be spread, providing
information, or using the Site for any improper purpose.
- Sending the same or similar messages to an unspecified number of users (excluding those approved by
any other acts that we deems spam.
- Exchanging the right to use the Contents for cash, goods or other economic benefits by any means other
those specified by zoo.
- Any act for the purpose of sales, advertising, solicitation, or other commercial purposes (excluding
approved by zoo). Use the Service for the purpose of sexual or obscene acts, meeting or dating a person of
opposite sex who is not acquainted with you, harassment or slander of other users, or any other purpose
different from the intended use of the Service.
- Providing benefits to or otherwise cooperating with antisocial forces.
- Religious activities or solicitation to join a religious group.
- Illegally collecting, disclosing, or providing personal information, registration information, or usage
history information of others.
- Acts that interfere with the server or network system of the Service, acts that use BOT, cheat tools, or
other technical means to manipulate the Service illegally, acts that intentionally use defects in the
acts that access the Service with a communication terminal that has been modified, such as routing or
jailbreaking, acts that make unreasonable inquiries or demands of the Company, such as repeating the same
question more than necessary, and other acts that interfere with the operation of the Service by the
or the use of the Service by other customers. Any other acts that interfere with or hinder the operation
the Service by the Company or the use of the Service by other users.
- To assist or promote any of the acts described in 7.1 through 7.12 above.
- Any other acts that we deems inappropriate.
8. Customer Responsibility
- You shall use the Services at your own risk, and shall be responsible for any and all actions you take
the Services and the results thereof.
- If the Company recognizes that you are using the Service in violation of these Terms, we may take the
following measures without prior notice to you. However, we shall have no obligation to prevent or correct
- Suspension or revocation of the right to use the Content.
- Suspension of use of all or part of the Service.
- Other measures deemed necessary and appropriate by zoo.
In the event that the Company suffers any kind of damage (including the burden of attorney's fees)
directly or indirectly as a result of the use of the Service, the Customer shall immediately
the Company for such damage in accordance with our claim.
9. The Company’s Disclaimer
- We shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from defects, errors, bugs, infringement of
etc. (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Safety and Others") relating to the safety, reliability,
accuracy, completeness, effectiveness, fitness for a particular purpose, security, etc. of the Services
(including the Contents). Zoo does not warrant, expressly or implicitly, that the Services (including the
Content) will be free of defects, errors, bugs, or infringements of rights (collectively, "Safety and
relating to safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, effectiveness, fitness for a particular purpose,
security, or otherwise. Zoo shall not be obligated to provide the Services to the Customer with such
and others removed.
- We shall not compensate and shall not be liable for any consequences arising from the operation of the
Service in accordance with its specifications and system, or from the series of operations associated with
change of handset models, not caused by defects in the Service.
Enacted: December 2, 2020.